Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WHY THE ELECTORATE DOESN'T VOTE.

The election is over for me and I was hoping to walk away from politics once it was over but an important issue has been exposed by me during this recent period. I am happy Andrew Cann is to represent St.Margaret's ward. Indeed I would have been even more happy if the tory chap had won with the same slim majority but the important point is the majority of only 98 votes means Andrew Cann will have to take care of his constituents if he wishes to continue representing them at the next election. Massive majorities leave the imcumbent lazy and tending to disregard their voters.

Andrew Cann does have a duty to this town though and that is to declare why he stopped posting on Ipswich Spy, the blog I revealed as being run by a former councilor who has been convicted of child sex charges and is on the Sex Offenders Register? Did he know this while he was posting anonymously or did he discover this belatedly as I did. If the latter then why didn't he make this public knowledge and allow the voters of Ipswich that knowledge too. I suppose I must sadly conclude they were never anymore than potential voters as the overwhelming majority of potential voters have long ago been turned off by the behaviour of politicians which is hardly surprising now. I do however intend to make an issue of this persons blog and just who was manipulating him besides the late Russell Harsant and his associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 69 and have to use a wheelchair but I never allow this issue to interfere with anything I want to achieve. I would like young people and even those not yet born to be able to enjoy growing up in Ipswich as much as my generation did. We never stayed around the town or housing areas as we spent our time in the countryside doing what kids do and annoying nobody. We all learned to live off the land and to appreciate the countryside too. No drugs or alcohol needed to have a really good time and grow into mature adults. My wife and I spend our time as volunteers and we have spent many a happy day taking disabled people sailing on the River Orwell. We hope to expand this year with more boats.

free counter
Vista Print Coupon