Monday, April 16, 2012

ANDREW CANN LOSES THE PLOT!

The cheeky young man has blocked my Facebook access and frightened the living daylights out of Ipswich Spy, the local political bloggers. This is his post to me today;

New comment on Ipswich Spy
andrewcann07 commented on Borough Council Predictions....

in response to Peter Turtill:

Ha! Andrew has just blocked me from his facebook page. See below; .Heading to The Dove tonight… Phew… But first an appointment with the neolithics. LikeUnlike · ·Unfollow PostFollow Post. Peter Turtill Wow what a name to call St Margarets ward people. Neolithics is really saying you don’t want their vote. If you don’t want [...]

Peter After having pointed out twice on Facebook and via your 'blog' that my post referred to a trip to Stonehenge I was making with my boys (hence Neolithics though I'm sure someone will correct me) then a visit to the pub that night I am very disappointed that you continue to peddle this libel. As you have not removed the posts I have contacted Facebook who have now blocked you and will be contacting you in due course. I will be contacting Wordblog this afternoon and have sent an email to Ipswich Spy. You're welcome of course to speculate as to my political views etc but I will not have a completely harmless post I have written twisted and misrepresented in this way. Please see the errors you have made and remove this libellous nonsense. I am very disappointed that someone I considered to be a friend has resorted to this. I have been the victim of some underhand political attacks in the past and this is close to the worst but do you know what rankles the most? That I have gone out of my way in the past to help you and listen get this. How dare you."

Get lost Andrew Cann. I am not former councillor John Cooper and I will not back down. As you have closed my access to Facebook I cannot see what it is you reckon is untrue or even libelous so lets see the colour of your writ young man and I will see you in court where I can assure you the stuff you would rather keep secret will certainly be aired. You claim to have done me favours in the past but just go back a little when I asked if you would be standing for Parliament. You told me you couldn't because you found the rumours about your father were too hurtful for you to face, i.e. you hadn't the stomach for a fight that may have turned dirty. It certainly would have done and I done you a really big favour by not telling you most of what I heard about your father was indeed true. It now appears you want to shut me up with legal threats. Even your dad didn't try that one on me when I caught him out red handed. You know my address and if your party wishes to make an appointment I will be here to accept service of you writ young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 69 and have to use a wheelchair but I never allow this issue to interfere with anything I want to achieve. I would like young people and even those not yet born to be able to enjoy growing up in Ipswich as much as my generation did. We never stayed around the town or housing areas as we spent our time in the countryside doing what kids do and annoying nobody. We all learned to live off the land and to appreciate the countryside too. No drugs or alcohol needed to have a really good time and grow into mature adults. My wife and I spend our time as volunteers and we have spent many a happy day taking disabled people sailing on the River Orwell. We hope to expand this year with more boats.

free counter
Vista Print Coupon