Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GRIDLOCK IN IPSWICH AGAIN.

A small shunt on the A14 this morning closed Ipswich. Anyone who wants to travel along the Orwell Bridge in the rush hours know just how ridiculous the traffic situation has become thanks to our political leaders. One little shunt anywhere along the route and most head for the town as an alternative route but now the road around the dock is closed for development even that route is closed. See my facebook page OUR IPSWICH. We have town developers, managers and politicians who seem to believe if they bully us enough we will all buy bicycles or walk. They are mostly young men who never witnessed this town at times of potential domination where we stuck up a victory signal and carried on as usual. Why do politicians believe we can be trained like pet dogs to obey their crazy impositions. I could attack James Hehir but he is deceased and it is possible Russell Williams is stuck with policies that were decided before he was in a position to do anything about it. Let me make my position clear on this issue. I blame nearly everything that is wrong in our town on the late Mr Hehir and his cohorts in the press who done just as he wanted them too while our politicians stood back. Now we have to undo much of that if we want to prevent our town becoming a ghetto. It is IBC policy to develop the Northern Fringe and politicians who back this development are being backed in this election as far as St. Margaret's is concerned. Andrew Cann is the preferred candidate of IBC and ALL the main political parties who will just go through the motions of fielding their own candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 69 and have to use a wheelchair but I never allow this issue to interfere with anything I want to achieve. I would like young people and even those not yet born to be able to enjoy growing up in Ipswich as much as my generation did. We never stayed around the town or housing areas as we spent our time in the countryside doing what kids do and annoying nobody. We all learned to live off the land and to appreciate the countryside too. No drugs or alcohol needed to have a really good time and grow into mature adults. My wife and I spend our time as volunteers and we have spent many a happy day taking disabled people sailing on the River Orwell. We hope to expand this year with more boats.

free counter
Vista Print Coupon