Tuesday, April 17, 2012

JUST FOLLOW THE AUDIT TRAIL.

I am interested in the history of my home town. I spend hours during the winter reading up about Ipswich. One of my books is from 1645. It is of course a USA re-print but I learn so much from these books. I have the Ipswich Doomsday Book again a re-print and again I have learnt much from it even if I do have a job remembering where to find the information I am looking for. My filing system is a mess except to me and I have a reasonable idea of how our town started (Thurkell the Tall captured it in 1016 for King Cnut) That of course must be the King I always thought of as Canute. My name comes from Thurkell and he came from Sweden. Now looking back through history I have noticed very often mistakes are made that have to be put right decades later. I want to stop development of the Northern Fringe and experience has shown me that even though all comers will claim it is a closed book and all settled and over. I am certain the audit trail to this decision will be flawed and it just means taking the time to follow through the paper trail. I have done this on the dock and I want to do the same as far as the Northern Fringe is concerned. I don't back off when threatened with legal action but I will be heartened when threatened as then I know I am getting closer to the truth. All those standing against me in this election cannot do this as it means going against their own masters which means the political party they represent. The electors come a very poor second if considered at all. I will only represent my constituents and none other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 69 and have to use a wheelchair but I never allow this issue to interfere with anything I want to achieve. I would like young people and even those not yet born to be able to enjoy growing up in Ipswich as much as my generation did. We never stayed around the town or housing areas as we spent our time in the countryside doing what kids do and annoying nobody. We all learned to live off the land and to appreciate the countryside too. No drugs or alcohol needed to have a really good time and grow into mature adults. My wife and I spend our time as volunteers and we have spent many a happy day taking disabled people sailing on the River Orwell. We hope to expand this year with more boats.

free counter
Vista Print Coupon