Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MUZZLED BY THE POLITICIANS,

ariversideview says:
April 24, 2012 at 10:28 am
Peter, look just below the picture of the River Orwell above, click on ‘Blog Roll, notice the amount of local Tory blogs and then tell me why on earth any local Tory would want to anonymously post on Ipswich Spy.


Rate This
Reply
Peter Turtill says:
April 24, 2012 at 1:58 pm
COMMENT REMOVED

They really cannot stomach the truth and have removed my reply. I am also barred from Ipswich Spy which is merely another tool of local politicians who have even allowed Ben Gummer to post there. You will read the truth here though as for me being a Councillor is not a game or even an after work hobby. I serve people not use them as politicians do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 69 and have to use a wheelchair but I never allow this issue to interfere with anything I want to achieve. I would like young people and even those not yet born to be able to enjoy growing up in Ipswich as much as my generation did. We never stayed around the town or housing areas as we spent our time in the countryside doing what kids do and annoying nobody. We all learned to live off the land and to appreciate the countryside too. No drugs or alcohol needed to have a really good time and grow into mature adults. My wife and I spend our time as volunteers and we have spent many a happy day taking disabled people sailing on the River Orwell. We hope to expand this year with more boats.

free counter
Vista Print Coupon