Friday, April 6, 2012

ST MARGARET'S AND THE NORTHERN FRINGE.

I want to represent St Margaret's as so much is at stake here. I spent a lot of time here trying to have the Fonnereau Way added to the Definitive Map and eventually I hired an expert to instruct the local Ramblers. Fortunately they refunded some of my costs which is unusual although the Maritime Trust did make a donation towards my costs on the dock. Geoff Knight and Ipswich Ramblers were successful eventually after they and the Ramblers HQ put in many hours of hard work. However although this application is successful we have to keep an eye on the situation as Net Work Rail may appeal to the High Court. There are troubling proposals to developing the Northern Fringe and these appear to be supported by IBC and SCC.
 The road system here and around Ipswich cannot support more traffic and already Ipswich is congested most of the working day. There are other application that need watching too;
Highway Land Opposite To 49 Henley Road IP/12/00267/FUL
Ipswich School Playing Field The Grove Henley Road IP/12/00268/FUL

Promoted by Peter Turtill 12 Beatty Road Ipswich IP3 9HR on behalf of Peter Turtill 12 Beatty Road Ipswich IP3 9HR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 69 and have to use a wheelchair but I never allow this issue to interfere with anything I want to achieve. I would like young people and even those not yet born to be able to enjoy growing up in Ipswich as much as my generation did. We never stayed around the town or housing areas as we spent our time in the countryside doing what kids do and annoying nobody. We all learned to live off the land and to appreciate the countryside too. No drugs or alcohol needed to have a really good time and grow into mature adults. My wife and I spend our time as volunteers and we have spent many a happy day taking disabled people sailing on the River Orwell. We hope to expand this year with more boats.

free counter
Vista Print Coupon